Atheist Nexus Logo
Ok so who is good at it other then me and I mean really good

Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

well, me :) 

There's a math group on A/N. 

I know that I am a member of it but there is no action on there

well do something then.

If you have G+ there are some really interesting math groups there and they are very active

Well I don't know where to start I don't know what training u have our anything

What training do you have?  

I posted a bunch of puzzles in the math group, do you like any of them? 

The puzzles can be understood without a lot of math background.

As for my background, it's similar to a grad student who's taken about a year of graduate math classes. I took a couple years of abstract algebra at Caltech, algebraic topology, etc. - and I've done a lot of reading on my own in Lang's Algebra, multivariable complex analysis, some number theory, some algebraic geometry, p-adic analysis.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion ISLAMIC INVASION OF SWEDEN HAS LED TO RAPE CRISIS. in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 minutes ago
Alan Perlman replied to Joan Denoo's discussion ISLAMIC INVASION OF SWEDEN HAS LED TO RAPE CRISIS. in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
17 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"I knew Scientology was bad. Now, thanks to Alex Gibney and "Going Clear," I know how utterly insane the CoS is and that it must be stopped."
46 minutes ago
"I knew Scientology was bad. Now, thanks to Alex Gibney and "Going Clear," I know how utterly insane the CoS is and that it must be stopped."
46 minutes ago
46 minutes ago
no0n3 commented on no0n3's photo
54 minutes ago
John Jubinsky added a discussion to the group Useless Without Coffee
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post The “A” Word
1 hour ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service