Fossil find in Wales excites scientists

I got a mental block, make up your own jokes here.

Tags: Wales, fossil

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

Not Michael Douglas's corpse is it? I knew Catherine Zeta was a bit on the young side for him.

OK, this is my fifth article this morning.  I need a life.

I got a mental block, make up your own jokes here.

I need a life.

Jesus can give you a new life.

Note: this is not my joke and the guy who told me this was not joking. I hope I don't get banned for this joke. It's just that I've been going to church for the past year now. Not church church but just out the back doing cooking and washing up etc. in the kitchen for the homeless. And people tell me all this weird stuff. 

As long as you make clear that it's a joke I think you'll be fine.

Cool article Chris! Thanks for the post!

At least they didn't say "baffles". 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Cyn X posted a blog post
16 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
16 minutes ago
"Back from an AMAZING Cars & Coffee event. Tons of amazing machines and some neat folks to talk to!"
16 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
47 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service