Do we really understand that this portal is occupied by personalities like you and me who can grasp the simplest of scientific views as they are intended to be?When someone asks me "why are there still apes" what I feel is not anymore sympathy, but anger in my mind towards their parents who wanted them to be morons!  We are here because we really want to make some change in the positive direction! And we are 7 of us online now! out of the 7 billion we are 7 online! Singular times 7! My wife left me because I do not believe is BS! I am cool with that! I am sure I will be more an asset to this world than any nother holy book preacher!

Why are we not a unanimously technological civilization yet when it is quite true that the theists enjoy most of the advancements that we atheists achieved!

Views: 171

Replies to This Discussion

"Why are we not a unanimously technological civilization yet?" Personally I think we need to become that, to all be connected, in order to switch from a destructive overpopulated fossil-fuel "growth" economy to a sustainable economy in balance with our planet. Without global justice and universal participation, we'll lose habitability in a few centuries. I'd like to see the sequestered wealth of the 1% in tax havens confiscated for a massive program to bring everyone together, through technology.

I support that proposal! The great wealth of the wealthy was stolen from those who created goods and services and should be returned to care for the planet. No more profiting from exploitation and domination. 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service