All Discussions Tagged 'of' (11)

← Back to ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When did the first human inhabit planet earth ?

I have always encountered this question from theist groups. Any one out there who exactly knows when the first human being inhabited planet…

Started by Bwambale Robert

20 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Bwambale Robert

Bachmann: Irene was political message from God

All, I love all these politicians who claim to know the mind of a nonexistent being.  They remind me of that colossal fool, Pat Robertson,…

Started by Scott Bidstrup

13 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

The origin of the big bang

The big bang is an incredible debate between the sides of theists and atheists. While some atheists may oblige to not believe in such a thi…

Started by Adrian Gerard

31 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

Is there a figurative 'critical period' for rational thought?

If you know what a critical period  is, skip this next paragraph: A 'critical period' is a limited developmental period in which an organi…

Started by Sol Gartner

20 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by New Atheist

is it a proper to teach children that everything we obey God?

Many peole bring their children to Church,we did not know after the children growth,what will happen to the them if they would like to be s…

Started by Selen

23 May 31, 2010
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

THE RECOGNITION DURING CHARLES DARWIN’S LIFETIME IN THE 19TH CENTURY OF A VERY LONG HUMAN ANTIQUITY

PREAMBLE Terence Meaden offers this essay on 10 June 2009 in homage to the great Charles Darwin in the calendar year that is the 200th anni…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

2 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Orson_Zedd

Origins Symposium > Science, Society and the Merchants of Light

Origins Symposium Arizona State University 14 parts April 3 - 6, 2009 Science, Society and The Merchants of Light A conversation between Ro…

Started by Kitty

4 May 3, 2009
Reply by Kitty

Darwin In our Time: BBC Radio 4: Biography of Charles Darwin.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/darwin/inourtime.shtml I've only listened to the first of these so far, but already have learnt some new thing…

Started by Richard Healy

8 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

Origins of Faith

OK, I'm being 99% idle here by reposting something that appeared in a different group, but Dr. Meaden wisely suggested that we move this di…

Started by Marc Draco

5 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Moonbeam

The Coming Storm from New Scientist

This is the irresponsibly sensationalist cover of New Scientist for the new issue. I think we all know what will happen next, yes? If a…

Started by Mike Hein

7 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Bertold Brautigan replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
11 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
16 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
34 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
46 minutes ago
John Jubinsky liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god
50 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man liked Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Punk Rock Anarchiste Français (écoutez la musique)
50 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
51 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation in the group Atheism & the Law
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to MattyLJ's discussion Are you clean and organized?
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion How to Have Your Fake and Beat it, Too: Atheists Refused Right to Give Invocation in the group Atheism & the Law
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service