All Discussions Tagged 'life' (10)

← Back to ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ORIGIN OF ATHEIST PRIDE

ORIGIN OF ATHEIST PRIDE We have everything to be proud about when declaring our atheism. Above all, this is because we hold the intellect…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

195 May 3
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

Did life evolve in a deep freeze?

Did life first evolve in ice? This is an article from a special issue of Discover magazine completely dedicated to evolution.  It suggests…

Started by Chris Dodds

4 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Anthony bruno

Don't argue with creationists, you can't win!

No, I haven't gone completely mad.   I've been reading Dale Carnegie's seminal work, "How to convince your publisher that a really long tit…

Started by Marc Draco

65 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

Rogue Planets Could Harbor Life in Interstellar Space

All, It seems that there could be lots of planets out there that could be carrying life in Enceladus-like oceans that are frozen over on t…

Started by Scott Bidstrup

0 Feb 10, 2011

42 or the answer to Life the Universe and Everything...

The continuation of life is the meaning of life, but because continual existence of any particular life is improbable, or impossible so on…

Started by R. Ryan Nelson

1 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by david perry

Primordial soup theory challenged by new research

Please see link:http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100202101245.htm

Started by Stefanie Harvey

2 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Alfred Differ

What do you mean, "Life"?

This group includes the word 'life' in its title, and the word is included in virtually every philosophical/theological discussion everywhe…

Started by Ruth Dickson

36 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Phoesune

H. G. Wells

I was on facebook, my religious friend posted H.G. Wells the outline of history with these bullet points. -However numerous a downtrodden…

Started by LifeAttacks

0 Dec 13, 2008

ORIGINS OF LIFE ON EARTH: PART 3 , THE EVENT THAT LED TO COMPLEX LIFE ON EARTH 1.9 MILLION YEARS AGO

THE ERUPTION OF LIFE ON EARTH 1.9 BILLION YEARS AGO viz. the consequence of a chance meeting from which evolved complex life on Earth, chan…

4 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

Origins of Life on Earth: Fresh Analysis of Stanley Miller's samples from the 'Primordial Soup Experiment' of 1953Edit

Origins of Life on Earth: Fresh Analysis of Stanley Miller's samples from the 'Primordial Soup Experiment' of 1953Edit Volcanoes May Have…

0 Oct 24, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service