All Discussions Tagged 'creationism' (9)

← Back to ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Former Creationist Refugee

Hi Group. I'm glad to be here. I'm hoping to make for decades of ignorance. I grew up in a Fundie community and was conditioned to ignore a…

Started by Erxomai

14 Jan 27
Reply by Idaho Spud

Tracking Creation in Glen Rose

Here are some little gems for you:   One student recently told Thompson how she and her father reconciled evolution with the Genesis accoun…

Started by A Former Member

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

The teaching of ORIGINS in British schools

Here's fresh reassurance that only scientifically-accredited explanations for the ORIGINS OF LIFE AND THE COSMOS can be taught in British s…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

3 May 31, 2011
Reply by Rhonda Boyer

Deceptive anti-evolution bill passes in Tennessee House of Reps, onto Senate...

House Bill 368 passed on April 7, now watch out for Senate Bill 0893.  This bill is disguised as promoting critical thinking and scrutinizi…

Started by Cody Gaisser

23 May 12, 2011
Reply by Lary9

1860 JUNE 30: AT OXFORD, THE FIRST PUBLIC DEBATE ON EVOLUTION BY NATURAL SELECTION

Very soon will be the 150th anniversary of the first public debate on natural selection between Bishop Wilberforce, Thomas Huxley and Josep…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

11 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Claudia M. Mazzucco

A one-Christian crusade against Richard Dawkins & the Global Atheist Convention

Just prior to the Global Atheist Convention in Melbourne, "Banana Man" Ray Comfort is dogging Dawkin's footsteps all over Australia and han…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Rodrigo M Vasquez

Exams in lies

The UK has ruled that a Chrisitan fundamentalist, creationist exam is comparable to A levels. The International Certificate of Christian E…

Started by Hitman

0 Aug 16, 2009

Paleontologists visit the Creation Museum, New York Times article

OK, so the Cincinnati OH Creationist Museum is in the New York Times. Seems a conference of Paleontologists took a tour recently. Yep, Din…

Started by Kitty

5 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Kitty

The Intelligent Design argument

I don’t know if this has been pointed out before, but I’ve realized another big flaw amongst the many in the Intelligent Design argument.…

Started by William S Wilcox

7 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Mark Stanbrook

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service