All Discussions Tagged 'Origins' (6)

← Back to ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Origins of a personal barrier!

I'm 26, I should be out having fun, drinking and such, that's what people my age do right?  But I'm not, for you see,  I suffer from social…

Started by Rational-Thinker

25 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

Today is the first anniversary of the "Origins" group

Today is the first anniversary of starting “Origins”. I had joined Atheist Nexus in August 2008 and I soon thought that a group discussing…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

7 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Michael

ORIGINS GROUP: APRIL 2009 BACK TO SEPT 2008 LIST OF CONTENTS, VIDEOS, AND NAMES OF DISCUSSION ORIGINATORS

April 2009 back to September 2008 (listed in approximate reverse monthly order) 112 Discussions started and Videos presented by 20 April 2…

0 Apr 20, 2009

Origins of Faith

OK, I'm being 99% idle here by reposting something that appeared in a different group, but Dr. Meaden wisely suggested that we move this di…

Started by Marc Draco

5 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Moonbeam

HOMAGE TO CHARLES DARWIN AND TO THE LEADING GEOLOGISTS AND ARCHAEOLOGISTS OF THE 19TH-CENTURY

HOMAGE TO CHARLES DARWIN AND TO THE LEADING GEOLOGISTS AND ARCHAEOLOGISTS OF THE 19TH-CENTURY The 200th anniversary of the birth of Charle…

5 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Leslee Love

Origins of Life on Earth: Fresh Analysis of Stanley Miller's samples from the 'Primordial Soup Experiment' of 1953Edit

Origins of Life on Earth: Fresh Analysis of Stanley Miller's samples from the 'Primordial Soup Experiment' of 1953Edit Volcanoes May Have…

0 Oct 24, 2008

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service