Brad Feaker's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Gotta love it..."

Brad Feaker replied Mar 5, 2010 to Which quotations from great leaders and writers might you best like to see displayed at advertising locations for the education and benefit of the world?

100 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Gavin Sullivan

""There can be but little liberty on earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven." Ro…"

Brad Feaker replied Mar 5, 2010 to Which quotations from great leaders and writers might you best like to see displayed at advertising locations for the education and benefit of the world?

100 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Gavin Sullivan

"Thanks!"

Brad Feaker replied Aug 27, 2009 to A Skeptic's Take on the Public Misunderstanding of Darwin

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Brad Feaker

"Wow - this phrase really stood out to me... Yay for science!"

Brad Feaker replied Aug 25, 2009 to

just now

"Since I do not read or speak French and do not have a login or care to create one th…"

Brad Feaker replied Aug 23, 2009 to A Skeptic's Take on the Public Misunderstanding of Darwin

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Brad Feaker

"Bob, I agree...there is actually a new proposal about something called the 'Invaria…"

Brad Feaker replied Aug 23, 2009 to The illusion of God and life in general

36 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Bob Stewart

"Leesa, I know many places now offer 'Green' funerals here in the United States - sh…"

Brad Feaker replied Aug 23, 2009 to The crushing power of Christian indoctrination for some people

17 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Brad Feaker

"I try to stick to the science content ;-) But the article at PhysOrg was written by…"

Brad Feaker replied Aug 20, 2009 to Major insights intoevolution of life reported

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Bob, I take it you subscribe to the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics?…"

Brad Feaker replied Aug 18, 2009 to The illusion of God and life in general

36 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Bob Stewart

"If it were just a case of being simple-minded or stupid I could understand it a litt…"

Brad Feaker replied Aug 18, 2009 to Biblical knowledge (or lack of) in the United States

26 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by OutlawGirl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service