Madhukar Kulkarni's Discussions (1,006)

Discussions Replied To (421) Replies Latest Activity

"I also understand that 20% of girl students in America get raped."

Madhukar Kulkarni replied on Saturday to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

59 on Sunday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"No, public outcry and getting aggressive does not deter rapers. There have been case…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied on Saturday to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

59 on Sunday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"This discussion will go on until the pope says something new next. This wouldn't tak…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Jan 14 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

48 Jan 14
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Genesis{2:7} And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed i…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 17, 2014 to Pope Says Animals go to Heaven

24 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Lemual Poot

"AI can possess enormous power including the power to destroy us but as of now it is…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Dec 7, 2014 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could Eliminate Us

6 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Joseph P

"I think that what the pope says is not a complete and sincere acceptance of scientif…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Oct 28, 2014 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

48 Jan 14

"Anything that is so large as to be beyond human comprehension is infinite. Our unive…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Oct 11, 2014 to Are theists right in saying that 'infinity is god' ? I think infinity means 'no end' hence 'no god' ( as god=end for theists)

60 Oct 11, 2014

""There are moments, sure, when you think 'Is there a God, where is God? ”  Certainly…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Oct 4, 2014 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Christopher Lowe

"Slowing aging isn't any desperate need of human beings presently. At 75 I do not fee…"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 12, 2014 to Activating a Gene Could Significantly Slow Aging

18 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by The Devian

"Do tell us John when the rest of the fossilized skeleton is found!"

Madhukar Kulkarni replied Sep 11, 2014 to Thigh Bone on Mars?

24 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service