Easton Le's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"They used to think it was suspended in some kind of ether, or that there was a subst…"

Easton Le replied May 23 to what is everything suspended in?

25 Jun 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Indeed. I can't imagine what it would have been like to live during that time period…"

Easton Le replied Feb 21 to WSU scientists use ancient teeth, fleas in 'Black Death' study

10 Feb 21
Reply by Easton Le

"Hrmmmm... the History Channel said it was something like Black Plague. I was more fo…"

Easton Le replied Feb 21 to WSU scientists use ancient teeth, fleas in 'Black Death' study

10 Feb 21
Reply by Easton Le

"I think they picked it up when Marcus' brother and co-emperor went east to quell an…"

Easton Le replied Feb 20 to WSU scientists use ancient teeth, fleas in 'Black Death' study

10 Feb 21
Reply by Easton Le

"I knew they were recycled old arguments but from 1981?!?! That was a shocker to me.…"

Easton Le replied Feb 17 to Second Law of Thermodynamics

44 Apr 26
Reply by Jay Stride

"Here is an interesting article I found just yesterday published in 1981 discussing t…"

Easton Le replied Feb 17 to Second Law of Thermodynamics

44 Apr 26
Reply by Jay Stride

"I asked a similar question in my blog on this website. The response was overwhelming…"

Easton Le replied Feb 16 to Second Law of Thermodynamics

44 Apr 26
Reply by Jay Stride

"You can say the same thing about anything that is expensive and fanciful. And how do…"

Easton Le replied Jan 7 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Surprising they're able to do this from our planet. People don't realize how advance…"

Easton Le replied Jan 7 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Deidre posted a status
"Almost Friday.........cannot wait! Happy Halloween-eve :) Tonight is 'devil's night' I believe?"
10 minutes ago
Pat replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
20 minutes ago
Pat commented on Joan Denoo's blog post My Grandfather, Alphonse Fulgentino Jules Denoo
24 minutes ago
Profile IconFormer Pastor, kavitha, Jim Reynolds and 6 more joined Atheist Nexus
25 minutes ago
booklover replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
36 minutes ago
booklover commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
39 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Susan Stanko replied to C.L.A.W.S.'s discussion Stem Cell Research & MS in the group Atheists who love Science!
1 hour ago
Randall Smith replied to Lmnopicue's discussion dahl pasta in the group Food!
1 hour ago
Randall Smith posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Dyslexic's DOG replied to Deidre's discussion Finding self respect after religion
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service