Geraldo Cienmarcos's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"New Humanist Sage of the Andes (English Subtitles) This is a video of the speech giv…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Feb 18, 2011 to Origins of creeping theocracy in the US. How do we stop it?

77 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Lary9

"  Totally, completely, aside from the issue of religion or evolution, why would anyo…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Feb 18, 2011 to Origins of creeping theocracy in the US. How do we stop it?

77 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Lary9

"  Dear John Jubinsky, and others,   I completely agree. Although I am very gratified…"

77 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Lary9

"  As mentioned in a previous post: Hawking: "... the universe has the capacity to cr…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Jan 11, 2011 to An often used argument for the existence of God is simply "where did matter come from?" What do you think?

49 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by matt warren

"  16 years old!!?? I hope you're out of high school and in University.   Gary  "

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Jan 11, 2011 to An often used argument for the existence of God is simply "where did matter come from?" What do you think?

49 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by matt warren

"  No,   That's what is hard to grasp in our "natural" world of cause and effect on e…"

49 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by matt warren

"Change the USA money back to what "In God We Trust" scrubbed. "E Pluribus Unum".  Of…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Jan 11, 2011 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"No. We don't need an atheist motto. Gary  "

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Jan 11, 2011 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"I'm going to be simplistic. Physics is definitely not my field. I'm a Humanities maj…"

49 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by matt warren

"Western style evangelical Christians are predatory and they seek out poor countries…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Nov 23, 2010 to Despite the fact of substantial criticism from Non-Theists, why is societal adherence to religion still on the rise?

23 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Reginald Joiner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service