J. A.'s Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You're right, and thank you for your correction. From what I gather on his site, his…"

J. A. replied Feb 18, 2010 to Religious Bill of Rights - Colorado Senator Spearheading Religion in schools.

8 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by J. A.

"I love Scotland. I got a chance to visit there for about a month some years ago. I d…"

J. A. replied Feb 18, 2010 to Religious Bill of Rights - Colorado Senator Spearheading Religion in schools.

8 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by J. A.

"First, find out if your state has anything like this on the ballot or in place. Send…"

J. A. replied Feb 17, 2010 to Religious Bill of Rights - Colorado Senator Spearheading Religion in schools.

8 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by J. A.

"I thought that was a bit out of character for Scotland, lol"

J. A. replied Feb 17, 2010 to Religious Bill of Rights - Colorado Senator Spearheading Religion in schools.

8 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by J. A.

"If only my brain could “Shut up.” A relieved sigh, the breathing of my consciousnes…"

J. A. replied Jan 21, 2010 to ORIGIN OF ATHEIST PRIDE

195 May 3
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Thanks to all of you! I reflected back today at work on whether I would even get any…"

J. A. replied Jan 20, 2010 to Ben Stein and Comcast. Let's Organize!

9 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by J. A.

"Thanks so much! I know this is free, but where can I get the official dvd or blue ra…"

J. A. replied Jan 9, 2010 to Stanford University lectures on Darwin and his legacy.

29 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Sally Morem

"What parent doesn't want their child to believe as they do? Of course I'd be disappo…"

J. A. replied Jan 7, 2010 to The Morality of My Children at Risk

21 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service