Anthony Jordan's Discussions (490)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

""Misuse of reason might yet return the world to pre-technological night; plenty of r…"

Anthony Jordan replied May 1, 2013 to AC Grayling rips into the latest attempt to bridge the God-science gap

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"I believe Einstein basically said that space and time are one and the same. Distance…"

Anthony Jordan replied Apr 30, 2013 to AC Grayling rips into the latest attempt to bridge the God-science gap

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"I'm just reporting what many apologists call natural disasters. They refer to them a…"

Anthony Jordan replied Apr 30, 2013 to AC Grayling rips into the latest attempt to bridge the God-science gap

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Apologists also claim that all moral and natural evil in the world is the result of…"

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Philip: I still think, though, that survival of the fittest expresses an evolutionar…"

Anthony Jordan replied Apr 6, 2013 to Darwinian Evolution and Survival of the Fittest

25 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Philip: Interesting points. Too bad that system 1 thinking leads to violence and ext…"

Anthony Jordan replied Apr 6, 2013 to The Global Flood Myth

18 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Chris Crawford

"Check out this website that I found. If anyone reads it what is your opinion on the…"

Anthony Jordan replied Apr 3, 2013 to The Uncaused Universe

46 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"BullMan: That is cool man !"

Anthony Jordan replied Apr 2, 2013 to The Uncaused Universe

46 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Natalie: Very well said. So, you used to be a teacher ? If so...COOL ! Teachers rule…"

Anthony Jordan replied Apr 2, 2013 to The Global Flood Myth

18 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Chris Crawford

"Madhukar: "It would be very difficult, at least for me, to say anything decisively a…"

Anthony Jordan replied Apr 2, 2013 to The Global Flood Myth

18 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Chris Crawford

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service