Bud the Wonderer's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This post was moved, apparently, but my comment wasn't moved along with it. Here it…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Sep 6, 2013 to Responding to Mr. Bonaparte’s slander post of August 11 2013, “The cure: kill an Arab”

9 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

"The above was meant to go in another blog, but I accidentally put it here. The compu…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Jul 21, 2013 to Science will not .......

60 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"With an acknowledgement to Laura, whom I apparently misunderstood, I'd like to submi…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Jul 14, 2013 to Science will not .......

60 Jul 22, 2013

"Here's a good article from the website: 'sciencebasedmedicine.org.' A portion of it…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Jul 14, 2013 to Science will not .......

60 Jul 22, 2013

"Laura said: "In other words, science is a social process and influenced by politics…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Jul 10, 2013 to Science’s Brilliant Blunders: How Oops Moments Became Eurekas

4 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by M J Murcott

"I'm writing this on a very old government computer, one that doesn't give me a view…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Jul 10, 2013 to Science will not .......

60 Jul 22, 2013

"Joan Denoo said: "One of the reasons I like science is it formulates new and sometim…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Dec 14, 2012 to New Study Suggests That Life May Have Begun on Land, and then Moved to the Sea

8 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It seems to me that a believer, if he or she were starting to question their faith,…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Dec 13, 2012 to Psychology - It would be at some level a good idea think about how to help the theists out of faith!

32 Dec 13, 2012

"I meant to say 'polytheistic,' rather than 'pantheistic.'"

Bud the Wonderer replied Dec 13, 2012 to Question: Common Sense and Biblical Updates?

31 Dec 13, 2012

"I think that if there *were* a supreme being, s/he would be reported as having the s…"

Bud the Wonderer replied Dec 12, 2012 to Question: Common Sense and Biblical Updates?

31 Dec 13, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service