John Bunyan's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Top post - could not have said it better. As for what was before this universe, I th…"

John Bunyan replied Feb 4, 2010 to Atheists - What do you believe?

181 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"Problem being that without testable evidence, we have to fall back on some sort of p…"

John Bunyan replied Nov 20, 2009 to Atheists - What do you believe?

181 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"I have seen this doing the Internet rounds for about a year or so now. The original…"

John Bunyan replied Mar 6, 2009 to ORIGINS OF AUSTRALIAN SOCIETY AND CULTURE

6 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by John Bunyan

"I still find it incredible grown men, supposedly educated grown men, sit around in r…"

John Bunyan replied Mar 6, 2009 to ORIGINS OF LIMBO—AND ITS FINISH

11 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Anarchydream

"How about posting the link to the Stanford website video lectures : I'd love to link…"

John Bunyan replied Mar 6, 2009 to Stanford University lectures on Darwin and his legacy.

29 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Sally Morem

"Interesting quote from Teflon Tony. How many Nu-labour voters would have voted him i…"

John Bunyan replied Feb 16, 2009 to RELIGION IN BRITAIN TODAY (1): ON BEING SEEN AS A 'NUTTER', SAYS UNHAPPY CHRISTIAN

16 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Tedster

"It depends on the viewpoint you take as to the question of whether we inhabit a 'poi…"

John Bunyan replied Feb 16, 2009 to WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE BIG BANG?

104 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel

"I concur. I think its primarily a fear of the unknown, personal extintion and maybe…"

John Bunyan replied Dec 7, 2008 to ORIGINS OF RELIGION, PART 8: Indoctrination and refusal to accept new knowledge

65 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Moonbeam

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service