Limber Lightfoot's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I was thinking how annoying it must be to be an atheist called Christian. :-)"

Limber Lightfoot replied Mar 11, 2010 to School Prayer

8 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Limber Lightfoot

"*Smile* it's nice to see you are planning ahead! My daughter has just started school…"

Limber Lightfoot replied Mar 10, 2010 to School Prayer

8 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Limber Lightfoot

"I've been on the internet long enough to consider "dumbass" to be almost a term of e…"

Limber Lightfoot replied Feb 25, 2010 to Why so many Kids think its fun to attend Church

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Javier Garcia

"I hope he was ejected nicely. I didn't think he was particularly obnoxious, not more…"

Limber Lightfoot replied Feb 25, 2010 to Why so many Kids think its fun to attend Church

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Javier Garcia

"So..it's an atheistic organisation basically set up to scare Christians? LOL Actual…"

Limber Lightfoot replied Feb 24, 2010 to Why so many Kids think its fun to attend Church

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Javier Garcia

"Yeah, ok. So being a LeYeyan Satanist isn't a clash with atheism, sorry about that.…"

Limber Lightfoot replied Feb 24, 2010 to Why so many Kids think its fun to attend Church

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Javier Garcia

"Ok, good point. I'll go look it up. In the mean time though if it has Satan in the t…"

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Javier Garcia

"Um....I could be wrong here but doesn't a Satanist kinda by definition have to be a…"

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Javier Garcia

"Of course they have to cheat. Kids aren't stupid. If the theists just expained the a…"

23 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Javier Garcia

"There is hope for us yet. :-)"

Limber Lightfoot replied Jan 31, 2010 to The Morality of My Children at Risk

21 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service