Craigart14's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"And he was quoting someone else."

Craigart14 replied Jun 29, 2013 to What if Richard Dawkins wasn't polite?

13 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Johann Reisen

"Part of the problem is that scientists aren't always consistent.  They too often use…"

Craigart14 replied Sep 21, 2011 to Belief - double meaning?

57 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Keith Pinster

"Is that a small town with a local paper?  The story is pretty muddled.  Why would fl…"

Craigart14 replied Sep 16, 2011 to Napping Guardian Angel Woken by Smoke Alarm

13 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"If my students are the future, we're all in a lot of trouble.  Students should form…"

Craigart14 replied Sep 10, 2011 to Improving Education

22 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by AtheistTech

"A very important point.  We can't, as theists like to remind us, disprove the existe…"

Craigart14 replied Sep 6, 2011 to The Linguistic Improbability of the Word God

16 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Craigart14

"Perfect example.  I'm not feeling; I'm thinking."

Craigart14 replied Sep 5, 2011 to Belief - double meaning?

57 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Keith Pinster

"I think Michelle was right.  She just misinterpreted the message.  God was actually…"

Craigart14 replied Sep 4, 2011 to Bachmann: Irene was political message from God

13 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"Who takes evolution on "faith"?  No one I know.  Evolution happens.  The theory of e…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 7, 2011 to Belief - double meaning?

57 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Keith Pinster

"It's a fact, but that's beside the point?  Right.  A lot of people accept scientific…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 6, 2011 to Belief - double meaning?

57 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Keith Pinster

"Sometimes the listener hears something other than what was said.  The grinding of ax…"

Craigart14 replied Jul 6, 2011 to Belief - double meaning?

57 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Keith Pinster

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
5 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 liked IAmTheBlog's blog post Indianapolis schools ban only selected religions, as well as atheist and LGBT sites, from students' Internet.
14 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 replied to Jeff Dempsey's discussion Atheist Advice For A Drug Addict or Alcoholic
27 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 liked Jeff Dempsey's discussion Atheist Advice For A Drug Addict or Alcoholic
35 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post Skin Politics: Propaganda and Reality
41 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
50 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Andrew Bradford Hoke commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post The Sociology of Religion
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion New Rule: Students Who Have a Same-Sex Wedding Can’t Be Mad When Their Christian Schools Expel Them For It in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Joe added a discussion to the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Christine replied to Jeff Dempsey's discussion Atheist Advice For A Drug Addict or Alcoholic
2 hours ago
Christine replied to Luara's discussion religious magazine in doctors' office
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service