Dominik P. Offermann's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't believe racism is caused by religion. It is natural adversity to that which…"

Dominik P. Offermann replied Apr 30, 2013 to Racism in the modern world

12 May 7, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"That is correct. And this is also why time as we perceive it, is more an illusion th…"

Dominik P. Offermann replied Apr 30, 2013 to AC Grayling rips into the latest attempt to bridge the God-science gap

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"I say it is just a form of expression. Of course nature does not have intent. But we…"

Dominik P. Offermann replied Apr 30, 2013 to AC Grayling rips into the latest attempt to bridge the God-science gap

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"This is absolutely correct. Even if we believe that free will was possible in our un…"

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Yet another disgusting attempt at rationalizing the presence of natural evil in our…"

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"That is very beautifully written, yet horribly formatted ;) As for the content of yo…"

Dominik P. Offermann replied Apr 29, 2013 to Racism in the modern world

12 May 7, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Indeed. I would propose hating their religion being the right thing to do. It is the…"

12 May 7, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Wrong? Not at all. It seems racism seems a side effect of ignorance. It is easier to…"

12 May 7, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"I would like to link a long essay of Sam Harris explaining the reasons why there is…"

Dominik P. Offermann replied Apr 29, 2013 to Duality of Being

11 May 2, 2013
Reply by Helen Morris

"I don't believe in the supernatural. Our consciousness is an expression of reality t…"

Dominik P. Offermann replied Apr 29, 2013 to Duality of Being

11 May 2, 2013
Reply by Helen Morris

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service