Taran Rampersad's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for that shared experience. It reinforces my thoughts on the matter, but now…"

Taran Rampersad replied Dec 5, 2010 to Evolutionary changes in modern humans due to increased dependance on technology?

37 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Joshua McGee

"I'm of the opinion - and mind you, not necessarily a well educated opinion in this p…"

Taran Rampersad replied Dec 5, 2010 to Evolutionary changes in modern humans due to increased dependance on technology?

37 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Joshua McGee

"I know what you mean about dogs and intelligence - but the trouble is, how do you de…"

Taran Rampersad replied Dec 4, 2010 to Evolutionary changes in modern humans due to increased dependance on technology?

37 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Joshua McGee

"Wow. I'd read the SciAm that the article was in (http://www.sciamdigital.com/index.c…"

Taran Rampersad replied Dec 4, 2010 to Evolutionary changes in modern humans due to increased dependance on technology?

37 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Joshua McGee

"Good points. Reminded me of how I was considering whether or not socioeconomics has…"

Taran Rampersad replied Dec 3, 2010 to Evolutionary changes in modern humans due to increased dependance on technology?

37 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Joshua McGee

"That's tough. I don't have children, but if I did I imagine I would have similar pro…"

Taran Rampersad replied Dec 3, 2010 to 'Atheist Guilt'

22 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Ken Jackson

"Been a while since someone called me Doc! :-) I was a Nuc ET - got my crow that way…"

22 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Ken Jackson

"HM3, ex-nuc grunt corpsman who served with 3/3 and did a stint at NavHospOrlando. Al…"

22 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Ken Jackson

"Whoa. Another dual citizen. Cool. :-)"

22 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Ken Jackson

"Is it guilt or instead wishing for a feeling of belonging? I'll explain. My backgro…"

22 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Ken Jackson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service