Sam in WV's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"The older I get, the more sub-genres of music I come to appreciate   But I am not a…"

Sam in WV replied Mar 7 to Scientists Say Some People Indifferent to Music

5 Mar 14
Reply by Gregory Phillip Dearth

"For more than 200 years, many scholars have surmised that the "lost book of the law"…"

Sam in WV replied Mar 4 to The 'Most High' father of Yahweh

26 Mar 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is a terrific case in point on the mendacity of evangelical Christians on scien…"

Sam in WV replied Feb 22 to Second Law of Thermodynamics

42 Mar 22
Reply by Jim Pigeon

"My understanding is that there was another plague before that starting about 180CE (…"

Sam in WV replied Feb 20 to WSU scientists use ancient teeth, fleas in 'Black Death' study

10 Feb 21
Reply by Easton Le

"It is never too late to learn you were born right the first time.    Consider yourse…"

Sam in WV replied Jan 25 to Former Creationist Refugee

14 Jan 27
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Just FYI! This is the History Channel(2009)  take on the book.  It is alleged the…"

Sam in WV replied Jan 25 to The Bible Unearthed Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its Sacred Texts

7 Jan 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

" Dr. Hector Avalos explains how even the most devoted biblical apologists among arc…"

Sam in WV replied Jan 25 to The Bible Unearthed Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its Sacred Texts

7 Jan 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This is the video series based on the book http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t440bxhn1…"

7 Jan 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I would qualify that observation by stating that evangelical/literalists tout the so…"

Sam in WV replied Oct 27, 2013 to The role of choice in belief

24 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Homer Edward Price

"Joan,   You are perhaps our best crusader for reason.  Your courage and determinatio…"

Sam in WV replied Sep 20, 2013 to Being Religious or Spiritual Is Linked With Getting More Depressed

12 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service