Sam in WV's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"You mean all popes don't channel from the same source??????? Who'd o' thunk it !!"

Sam in WV replied Dec 10 to Pope Says Animals go to Heaven

2 Dec 11
Reply by Plinius

"If there is a buck to be made, they will proceed "full steam ahead", despite any war…"

Sam in WV replied Dec 2 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could Eliminate Us

6 Dec 7
Reply by Joseph P

"LOL! Who was the Russian who is supposed to have invented the telephone before Alexa…"

Sam in WV replied Nov 15 to President of Turkey Says Muslims Discovered America Nearly 300 Years Before Columbus.

15 Nov 16
Reply by Joseph P

"Francis explained that the two scientific theories were not incompatible with the ex…"

Sam in WV replied Oct 28 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

47 on Wednesday
Reply by Caroline Aurora

"Yes, the Clergy Project.  . . . . Perhaps it could be of service to many of the Angl…"

Sam in WV replied Sep 19 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4
Reply by Christopher Lowe

"Then, like me, I must assume you are disapproving of Stephen Jay Gould's notions of…"

Sam in WV replied Jun 28 to The Intelligentsia and Skills

65 Jul 1
Reply by Luara

"Well, as someone despite my skill sets, who could never qualify as "intelligentsia"…"

Sam in WV replied Jun 28 to The Intelligentsia and Skills

65 Jul 1
Reply by Luara

"Many fundies I have read or encountered have no problem with or even embrace the "bi…"

Sam in WV replied Apr 22 to Study Says Most Americans Doubt Big Bang

7 Apr 25
Reply by Tannaberton Abacrombie

"The older I get, the more sub-genres of music I come to appreciate   But I am not a…"

Sam in WV replied Mar 7 to Scientists Say Some People Indifferent to Music

5 Mar 14
Reply by Gregory Phillip Dearth

"For more than 200 years, many scholars have surmised that the "lost book of the law"…"

Sam in WV replied Mar 4 to The 'Most High' father of Yahweh

26 Mar 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service