Stuart Jeremy Oxley's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"As I understand it, neanderthals may have had some sort of superstitous structure in…"

Stuart Jeremy Oxley replied Jul 8, 2012 to The origin of religion

34 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by michele ricketts

"Anybody with an ounce of intelligence can tell these creatures are different to most…"

Stuart Jeremy Oxley replied Jul 5, 2012 to Dolphins deserve same rights as humans, say scientists

10 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Ophelia McGraw

"On Tv with reliable witnesses present (paramedics etc). He is an Atheist and effecti…"

Stuart Jeremy Oxley replied Jun 6, 2012 to Mirin Dajo

10 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"I have seen Derrin Brown hypnotise people so they can't feel needles going through t…"

Stuart Jeremy Oxley replied Jun 6, 2012 to Mirin Dajo

10 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"It's always easier to be stupid than sensible. The ironic thing is that once you get…"

Stuart Jeremy Oxley replied Jun 4, 2012 to In U.S., 46% Hold Creationist View of Human Origins

35 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Imaginary friends are fragile and easily destroyed with reason! Thats why theists fe…"

Stuart Jeremy Oxley replied May 29, 2012 to Psychology Today: The Fear of Atheism

30 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Scott McGreal

"To Garret Bishop. We need to know if Big Foot exists because: We don't want to cut…"

Stuart Jeremy Oxley replied May 24, 2012 to DNA Tests for Supposed Bigfoot Evidence

10 May 24, 2012
Reply by Stuart Jeremy Oxley

"I wonder how many different excuses will be invented to explain why cryptozoologists…"

Stuart Jeremy Oxley replied May 23, 2012 to DNA Tests for Supposed Bigfoot Evidence

10 May 24, 2012
Reply by Stuart Jeremy Oxley

"Did you know that some scientists think dark matter isn't matter atall, but rather g…"

Stuart Jeremy Oxley replied Apr 29, 2012 to From the Big Bang to the World Wide Web...

4 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by obfuscate

"Well this is what I remember from palaeo at uni, from beginning to end. Self replica…"

Stuart Jeremy Oxley replied Apr 27, 2012 to From the Big Bang to the World Wide Web...

4 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by obfuscate

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service