Rodrigo M Vasquez's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"And why a "perfect" God ( isn't he/or HER?? )would loose precious time creating impe…"

Rodrigo M Vasquez replied Aug 3, 2010 to what are some good books or articles to read so I can refute the recreated world theory with christians?

19 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by david perry

"wasn't this on that Stonehenge documentary already? or is this a NEW woodhenge, on a…"

Rodrigo M Vasquez replied Jul 30, 2010 to Scientists Discover Evidence of Wooden Stonehenge Counterpart Nearby

4 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Well, I never though of a Neanderthal using arrow and bow.. they had short limbs and…"

Rodrigo M Vasquez replied Jul 7, 2010 to Neanderthals Supposedly Hunted Mammoths Face-to-Face With Nothing but Spears

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by nick altman

"one word... Awesome!"

Rodrigo M Vasquez replied May 1, 2010 to "RELIGION HAS NO BASIS IN FACT", English judge tells Christian complainant as he rejects the man's appeal

37 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

"Let him try... I am pretty sure he will get a lot of uncomfortable "questions."...an…"

Rodrigo M Vasquez replied Mar 12, 2010 to A one-Christian crusade against Richard Dawkins & the Global Atheist Convention

1 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Rodrigo M Vasquez

"I love Carl Sagan quotes.. Take this for example : "A celibate clergy is an especi…"

Rodrigo M Vasquez replied Mar 6, 2010 to Which quotations from great leaders and writers might you best like to see displayed at advertising locations for the education and benefit of the world?

100 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Gavin Sullivan

"What? no "Biblical Sandal footprints" around this time???? :-) Any link to the orig…"

Rodrigo M Vasquez replied Feb 12, 2010 to Origins: Animal Life on Earth is now dated to 565 Million Years Ago

5 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by John Stanley

"I also think "M.P. 's Life of Brian" and " MP and the Holy Grail" should get reprise…"

Rodrigo M Vasquez replied Feb 5, 2010 to MAKE THE POPE PAY

3 Feb 5, 2010

"I find more ironic the fact that the bearded man is helping him on an "unusual" way.…"

Rodrigo M Vasquez replied Jan 18, 2010 to All Fingers and Big Toes

2 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Marc Draco

"Fascinating, most like an insect respiratory system...and then gills ."

Rodrigo M Vasquez replied Jan 14, 2010 to Fish gills - "not for breathing"

14 Jan 14, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service