david hartley's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"As I said he's not the only one, this is a comment from C4 T.V in the U.K. discussin…"

david hartley replied Jul 7, 2010 to What a Bill Payer....

9 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Are the fundies shooting themselves in the foot. He may have been banging on longer…"

david hartley replied Jul 6, 2010 to What a Bill Payer....

9 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"My earlier memories of school and prehistory being taught was of generic 'cavemen',…"

david hartley replied Jul 6, 2010 to Neanderthals Supposedly Hunted Mammoths Face-to-Face With Nothing but Spears

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by nick altman

"Or if you want to be slightly militant 'Proof Not Trust'"

david hartley replied Jul 6, 2010 to Do we need a Universal Atheist Motto? e.g. "In Darwin we trust".

275 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Mitch

"So on a Presumption that a binary star may be the only gravitational state stable en…"

david hartley replied Jul 3, 2010 to Did Mars have a giant ocean of water 3.5 billion years ago? And did life appear there?

32 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"Another little snippet i've just come accross on youtube is a video considering the…"

david hartley replied Jun 29, 2010 to Did Mars have a giant ocean of water 3.5 billion years ago? And did life appear there?

32 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"There is a coincidence in the geophysical attributes of mars and the theoretical beg…"

david hartley replied Jun 27, 2010 to Did Mars have a giant ocean of water 3.5 billion years ago? And did life appear there?

32 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"I was watching a programme on early cultures and whilst they were covering cuneiform…"

david hartley replied Jun 25, 2010 to Origins of Fundamentalist Take-Over in Pre-Theocratic Countries

11 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Phil

"Great post, thanks!"

david hartley replied Jun 25, 2010 to Free Science Lectures (and more)

9 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

"There are hypothosis about binary stars indicating their having a high probability o…"

david hartley replied Jun 20, 2010 to Did Mars have a giant ocean of water 3.5 billion years ago? And did life appear there?

32 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service