alexa penzner's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"ok - i've just so much lately re money that is so crass and uncaring about people, m…"

alexa penzner replied Dec 11, 2011 to Woolly Mammoth to be Cloned

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"sorry for being so pissed off - i just am . . ."

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"here we are on the brink of a momentous scientific breakthrough and you guys are dis…"

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"i've read about this as i get the PHYSorg.com Newsletter, which has everything in it…"

alexa penzner replied Dec 9, 2011 to Woolly Mammoth to be Cloned

28 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Huh?   "the left wants (money) more to grow the welfare state and the poor. . ."  …"

alexa penzner replied Aug 12, 2011 to Humans are predisposed to believe in gods and life after death, according to a new study.

94 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by MCT

"hi Scott -   what you say is true - except that way back in pre-history, mankind did…"

alexa penzner replied Jul 12, 2011 to Humans are predisposed to believe in gods and life after death, according to a new study.

94 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by MCT

"hey jim -  Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it's about time. . .   re: growth of the 'nonreligiou…"

alexa penzner replied Jul 12, 2011 to Humans are predisposed to believe in gods and life after death, according to a new study.

94 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by MCT

"cities have "a strong social network"?  huh?  ever moved to New York the city as a t…"

94 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by MCT

"yup, it sure is easier - says a lot about a lot of people. . ."

94 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by MCT

"thanks, scott -     that explained much about Buddhism that confused me.   - alexa…"

alexa penzner replied Jul 11, 2011 to Researchers Say More than 20% of Atheist Scientists are Spiritual

47 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service