Philip Jackson Armstrong's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

" I think you are already there. You don't need to define your reasoning to people th…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Apr 5, 2012 to I recently became an atheist, anyone willing to help me out?

70 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

" They didn't test this polyathiest!"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Apr 5, 2012 to Death Anxiety Increases Atheists' Unconscious Belief in God

51 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

" I feel sorry for anyone who needs to ask those questions."

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Apr 5, 2012 to Six questions to an atheist

79 May 18, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Happiness is subjective. I could only find happiness in truth."

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Dec 31, 2011 to Which Is More Important: Truth or Happiness?

14 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Think of it like a flowing river.  To place that river back in time you have to have…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jul 24, 2011 to Researchers Say Time Travel Impossible

19 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"You have to place every single atom, subatomic particle, photon back to an initial s…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jul 24, 2011 to Researchers Say Time Travel Impossible

19 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I find it obvious that time travel is impossible. It would take infinite energy to p…"

19 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I relate. My ex-wife is a physical therapist who worked for a school system. For yea…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jun 29, 2011 to Humans are predisposed to believe in gods and life after death, according to a new study.

94 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by MCT

"     Since I was a child I have never understood the herd mentality. I can remember…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jun 29, 2011 to Humans are predisposed to believe in gods and life after death, according to a new study.

94 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by MCT

"    I wish I had my calculator. Think of the card game war. Two people are dealt 26…"

Philip Jackson Armstrong replied Jun 14, 2011 to Why the universe wasn't fine-tuned for life

8 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Mike K.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

jlaz posted a discussion
5 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
5 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
9 minutes ago
Sean C. joined Andrew's group
9 minutes ago
Sean C. commented on Mike's group Ottawa Atheists
19 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
21 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
24 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
28 minutes ago
Deidre replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
52 minutes ago
sk8eycat posted a status
"Hoping I'll get my DELL/Windows computer back tomorrow (Wednesday) Happy Birthday to ME! MAYBE."
53 minutes ago
Profile IconOlexandr Hrinchenko, Jim Brown and Ayla joined Atheist Nexus
54 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service