Susan LaCroix's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the press should keep their personal beliefs out of their work. Isn't the me…"

Susan LaCroix replied Jan 27, 2009 to RELIGION IN BRITAIN TODAY (1): ON BEING SEEN AS A 'NUTTER', SAYS UNHAPPY CHRISTIAN

16 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Tedster

"Thank you Richard, that makes sense to me. Sometimes I feel out of my depth here, be…"

Susan LaCroix replied Jan 12, 2009 to Stanford University lectures on Darwin and his legacy.

29 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Sally Morem

"It's as if we've only progressed technologically, religion has kept so many from mat…"

Susan LaCroix replied Jan 12, 2009 to Stanford University lectures on Darwin and his legacy.

29 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Sally Morem

"Thanks Richard, I look forward to watching these. Now all I have to do is find the t…"

Susan LaCroix replied Jan 11, 2009 to Stanford University lectures on Darwin and his legacy.

29 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Sally Morem

"I can identify with that! We were up partying until 9 am, and I'm so tired I could f…"

Susan LaCroix replied Jan 1, 2009 to Happy New Year.

9 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Susan LaCroix

"I think he meant it as a jibe to all of the radical religions who spread propaganda…"

Susan LaCroix replied Dec 30, 2008 to HIV Replication 3D Medical Animation

7 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Evilgenius20

"Should I worry about you two? I leave you alone for a little while and see what happ…"

Susan LaCroix replied Dec 29, 2008 to What do you mean, "Life"?

36 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Phoesune

"I'm not sure how I would define "intelligent life". I would probably describe it as…"

Susan LaCroix replied Dec 29, 2008 to What do you mean, "Life"?

36 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Phoesune

"I believe there are, or were, intelligent species on other planets. The odds of Eart…"

Susan LaCroix replied Dec 28, 2008 to What do you mean, "Life"?

36 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Phoesune

"I have always believed that religion and gods were ways for primitive cultures to ex…"

Susan LaCroix replied Dec 9, 2008 to ORIGINS OF GODS: Origins of Religion Part 6.

5 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service