Timo Ostrander's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all the contributions so far, everyone. Let's keep them coming. Remember…"

Timo Ostrander replied Nov 14, 2009 to Presenting the Evidence for Evolution: Useful Resource Links

11 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

"Really interesting list. All of the entries are good ammunition. Some of them are no…"

Timo Ostrander replied Nov 14, 2009 to Presenting the Evidence for Evolution: Useful Resource Links

11 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

"I would rather take the argument to them. :)"

11 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

"I'm still reading through this site, but so far have found it an excellent resource.…"

11 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

""Yeah, I agree that animals can change...." (microevolution) "...but I don't think a…"

Timo Ostrander replied Nov 13, 2009 to Presenting the Evidence for Evolution: Useful Resource Links

11 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

"I agree with Terence; it's an excellent resource. Thanks! But you all know as well…"

Timo Ostrander replied Nov 13, 2009 to Presenting the Evidence for Evolution: Useful Resource Links

11 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

"Dr. Terence Meaden said: "By this reasoning, a Universe–or universes—must be, and al…"

Timo Ostrander replied Oct 30, 2009 to The Origin of Everything: NOTHING

52 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Atheist Exile

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service