Kelly M's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gary, I agree with John. I have completed the book, and I believe you might have…"

Kelly M replied Sep 29, 2010 to Hawking: God Is Not Necessary To Explain The Big Bang

38 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by skepticmom

"Hey John, I think you will agree that at least a theory is a step in the right direc…"

Kelly M replied Sep 29, 2010 to Hawking: God Is Not Necessary To Explain The Big Bang

38 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by skepticmom

"To me, this question is just well beyond what we understand right now. Which way wil…"

Kelly M replied Sep 23, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"ROFL!! Spot on coffeecracken, spot on! I think you are right about the movement towa…"

Kelly M replied Sep 22, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Cool! My suggestion to you is don't try to pick it apart as you go. Just read throug…"

Kelly M replied Sep 22, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Coffeekraken, this is exactly the feeling I got while reading the book, and I think…"

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"You may be right Greg. I am definitely going back to dissect some of the theories he…"

Kelly M replied Sep 21, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Yeah, this is one of the many things that I plan on going back to research, to clari…"

Kelly M replied Sep 20, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I just finished the book today. I think that the question of free will, and how it e…"

Kelly M replied Sep 16, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I am going to let my son read this book after I am done, and he is only 12. I think…"

Kelly M replied Sep 15, 2010 to New Hawking "The Grand Design" Who's reading it? What do you think?

33 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service