Jay Stride's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting post. Perhaps quantum biology is the next frontier in life sciences. Per…"

Jay Stride replied Jul 20 to If the probability of evolution is zero the sun will not shine

2 Jul 20
Reply by Dorian Moises Mattar

"I like to take these poll results with a grain of salt. I've met a number of people…"

Jay Stride replied Jun 7 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"They should be worshipping the Hindu monkey god, Hanuman, whom , in addition to bein…"

Jay Stride replied May 5 to What can you even say about this kind of thinking?

19 May 5
Reply by Jay Stride

"When the guy went full crazy on you, you'd already won. Anyone, except another crazy…"

Jay Stride replied May 3 to What can you even say about this kind of thinking?

19 May 5
Reply by Jay Stride

"I've heard Ken Ham use this same liturgy on several occasions. Very similar to some…"

Jay Stride replied Apr 26 to Second Law of Thermodynamics

44 Apr 26
Reply by Jay Stride

"The YEC people I've met were in deep denial. A woman I worked with claimed that the…"

Jay Stride replied Apr 6 to Strange Science

17 Apr 15
Reply by Francis Kamuyu

"HI Sven. Not to worry. Anyone who counts up the generations etc. in Genesis comes up…"

Jay Stride replied Apr 5 to Strange Science

17 Apr 15
Reply by Francis Kamuyu

"To be honest, "left brained" thinking is not my forte. I see a big picture of interc…"

Jay Stride replied Mar 16 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I've read through your arguments and they all pre-suppose that a supernatural agent…"

Jay Stride replied Mar 16 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Thanks for posting this. It's a great article. Creationists just recycle the same ol…"

Jay Stride replied Feb 17 to Second Law of Thermodynamics

44 Apr 26
Reply by Jay Stride

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service