k.h. ky's Discussions (688)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Plinius"

k.h. ky replied on Friday to Non-Invasive Method Detects Alzheimer's Early and Possibly Fights It

4 on Friday
Reply by k.h. ky

"Good article John. And one that interest me very much. My mother died two years ago…"

k.h. ky replied on Tuesday to Non-Invasive Method Detects Alzheimer's Early and Possibly Fights It

4 on Friday
Reply by k.h. ky

"Those who don't doubt are either lying to themselves or are fools. Or both. And I'm…"

k.h. ky replied Sep 19 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4
Reply by Christopher Lowe

"That's good to know John. Thanks."

k.h. ky replied Aug 22 to Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years

14 Aug 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"Thanks Joseph. I checked that one out also. That test has dropped to 99 dollars whil…"

k.h. ky replied Aug 22 to Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years

14 Aug 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"Thanks Sentient."

k.h. ky replied Aug 21 to Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years

14 Aug 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"Sentient, how do you get a dna test like that? I'm sure l could google it but my ser…"

k.h. ky replied Aug 21 to Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years

14 Aug 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"Correct Joseph, most atheist came from religious backgrounds. I know l was actively…"

k.h. ky replied Aug 18 to Religion the virus of society

60 Aug 25
Reply by Luara

"That is just awesome."

k.h. ky replied Jul 3 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"I remember that well, Joseph"

k.h. ky replied May 30 to what is everything suspended in?

25 Jun 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service