Marcus Harman's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe that this is a reference to the thermodynamic arrow of time. This may be a…"

Marcus Harman replied Mar 27, 2009 to WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE BIG BANG?

104 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel

"Since bibleGod existed nowhere and no when in the Universe except in the dehydrated…"

Marcus Harman replied Mar 23, 2009 to DARWIN, GENIUS OF EVOLUTION: DID DARWIN KILL GOD?--- A TV documentary next week

7 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Richard Healy

"Well said Alex. Atheism is not a religion and is not circumscribed in any way by the…"

Marcus Harman replied Mar 13, 2009 to FAITH—AND ORIGINS OF GOVERNMENT FINANCE FOR CHURCHES: Part 12 of Origins of Religion

8 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Luke

"Not all evolutionary changes are over long periods of time. There is a phenomenon ca…"

Marcus Harman replied Feb 14, 2009 to HOW DOES EVOLUTION WORK?

15 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Deborah

"Mitochondrial DNA is found in circular chromosomes devoid of histone proteins, just…"

15 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Deborah

"Hi Deborah, I hope the next bit helps answer your question. Evolution happens to spe…"

15 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Deborah

"I think that, despite Jeremy Vine, the BBC are doing sterling work. I avidly watched…"

Marcus Harman replied Feb 4, 2009 to RELIGION IN BRITAIN TODAY (1): ON BEING SEEN AS A 'NUTTER', SAYS UNHAPPY CHRISTIAN

16 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Tedster

"I have been reading this thread with great interest. Please forgive the long post. T…"

Marcus Harman replied Jan 2, 2009 to What do you mean, "Life"?

36 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Phoesune

"You hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately quoting Einstein out of context is a sym…"

Marcus Harman replied Nov 30, 2008 to ORIGINS OF GODS: Origins of Religion Part 6.

5 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service