Bryanderthal's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that's interesting... It's rather doubtful that we were strictly aquatic apes bu…"

Bryanderthal replied Mar 3, 2009 to ORIGIN OF 1.5 MILLION YEAR OLD 'HUMAN FOOTPRINTS' IN KENYA

10 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"That's a great idea! I'm actually heading to the Evolve-Fish store here in a little…"

Bryanderthal replied Mar 3, 2009 to Neanderthal Genome to Unlock Secrets of Human Evolution

18 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Oh yeah, that's right. My brain is actually larger than the average of Neanderthal s…"

Bryanderthal replied Mar 2, 2009 to Neanderthal Genome to Unlock Secrets of Human Evolution

18 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"I would have to say H. Erectus was definitely a person as any bipedal, large brained…"

Bryanderthal replied Mar 2, 2009 to ORIGIN OF 1.5 MILLION YEAR OLD 'HUMAN FOOTPRINTS' IN KENYA

10 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Hein

"CFI were asking people to video themselves reading aloud from the last chapter of Th…"

Bryanderthal replied Mar 2, 2009 to Neanderthal Genome to Unlock Secrets of Human Evolution

18 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Ötzi is the fellow responsible for interesting me in paleoanthropology. I love the i…"

18 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"Earlier this month I visited the Creation Evidence Museum in Glen Rose, Texas. While…"

Bryanderthal replied Feb 26, 2009 to Neanderthal Genome to Unlock Secrets of Human Evolution

18 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by ɟǝןıx dǝʇɹɐɹ

"I feel the same which is why it has been hard for me over the last few days that I'v…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 28, 2009 to Origins of religion: What is the oldest well-characterised religion? How do religions evolve?

22 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Maybe there is something we can do to help it continue to evolve (as fast as possibl…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 23, 2009 to Origins of religion: What is the oldest well-characterised religion? How do religions evolve?

22 Apr 6, 2013

"This was an awesome article. I found it on RichardDawkins.net the other day but I di…"

Bryanderthal replied Jan 23, 2009 to Origins of religion: What is the oldest well-characterised religion? How do religions evolve?

22 Apr 6, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service