Sandi's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"This all got me to thinking that if we never really finish evolving, what will we as…"

Sandi replied Dec 27, 2011 to Question for the evolutionary biologists regardg man from ape arguments

24 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"This is the point I was getting at. That regardless of environment, the species will…"

Sandi replied Dec 23, 2011 to Question for the evolutionary biologists regardg man from ape arguments

24 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I THINK that environmental adaptation has a lot to do with evolution but I also thin…"

Sandi replied Dec 22, 2011 to Question for the evolutionary biologists regardg man from ape arguments

24 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I can honestly say that I have never read a religious text, bible or book in my life…"

Sandi replied Dec 4, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"I agree Alice, as an Aussie living in the US, I too have not had to justify my 'mora…"

Sandi replied Dec 4, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"As George stated humans are born with a basic moral sense, however, it is our social…"

Sandi replied Dec 3, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service