Drake Everren's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I supposed it was a bit off-topic, but I believe that computer use need not be a tir…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 22, 2012 to Why I no longer believe religion is a virus of the mind

164 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Do you have an old monitor, possibly even a CRT (the fat kind)? Tired eyes and press…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 19, 2012 to Why I no longer believe religion is a virus of the mind

164 Nov 10, 2013

"This strikes me as far less of a list of personality traits and more as consequences…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 18, 2012 to Atheism And The Skeptically-Prone Personality

7 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Orion

"(Long but worth it) As far as my experience in psychology goes, I have heard that th…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 18, 2012 to Why I no longer believe religion is a virus of the mind

164 Nov 10, 2013

"Why do those have to be separate things? Personally, walking in nature and meditativ…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 18, 2012 to Why I no longer believe religion is a virus of the mind

164 Nov 10, 2013

"Even in Mr. Hales argument I see a persistence in the belief that 'wiggle room' exis…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 16, 2012 to "You CAN prove a negative" according to Steven D. Hales

9 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Drake Everren

"When I speak of religions, I am being inclusive of Greco-Roman, Judaic, Orthodox Chr…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 14, 2012 to Why I no longer believe religion is a virus of the mind

164 Nov 10, 2013

"Overall, I find that argument unconvincing. It fails to demonstrate that properties…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 9, 2012 to Why I no longer believe religion is a virus of the mind

164 Nov 10, 2013

"I'm not sure that this article presents a reliable premise for discussion. It posits…"

Drake Everren replied Jan 7, 2012 to Which Is More Important: Truth or Happiness?

14 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"There's one way in which an interstellar encounter could never be like a colonial-er…"

Drake Everren replied Dec 4, 2011 to Could We be the Aborigines on the Beach?

14 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Dee Neely

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service