Paula T.'s Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Dr. Meadon.  I hope you have a wonderful Winter Solstice/Merry Newtonmas …"

Paula T. replied on Wednesday to A Merry Newtonmas to You All on Atheist Nexus from Terry

6 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"That number is hard to believe, yet believable.  I attended catholic school for 12 y…"

Paula T. replied Feb 14 to National Science Foundation Says 1 out of 4 Americans Don't Know the Earth Orbits the Sun

13 Feb 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Thank you for sharing this!  I'm looking forward to more information about this grea…"

Paula T. replied Feb 13 to Fossil site discovered in my home province

5 Feb 14
Reply by Patricia

"Thank you for your posts, John.  I always enjoy reading them.  This place is a great…"

Paula T. replied Apr 11, 2013 to Part Human Part Ape Possible Ancester Analized

7 May 16, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"You have my thanks, as well, Steph :)   "Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wis…"

Paula T. replied Mar 29, 2013 to Christopher Hitchens-TAKE THE RISK OF THINKING FOR YOURSELF

5 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"This replaces the silly Ash Wednesday nonsense that I followed until I started think…"

Paula T. replied Feb 12, 2013 to Happy Darwin Day Everyone

5 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Personally, I think this is a bunch of hooey. It's always one person who can do some…"

Paula T. replied Jun 7, 2012 to Mirin Dajo

10 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Interesting article! I love the picture they included...what a cute curly top :) It…"

Paula T. replied May 3, 2012 to Substantial % of Blonde Hair in Melanesia not from Europe

7 May 4, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service