Will Faithless Sophia's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Also complex brains allow for getter diversity in behavior, even between genetically…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jan 25, 2012 to Contentious issues in the atheist community

256 May 2, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"I would just like to add that thinking in terms of 'better or worse' and 'superior o…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jan 25, 2012 to Contentious issues in the atheist community

256 May 2, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Discrimination is a natural process, without discrimination there would have been no…"

256 May 2, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Honestly, I don't get this choice- even if I wanted it...As the article suggests its…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jan 1, 2012 to Which Is More Important: Truth or Happiness?

14 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Whew that was funny :P robots are becoming as insane and argumentative as their crea…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Sep 10, 2011 to Talking robots argue - and guess what it's over!

2 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"AHAHAHA ah satire how I love you so."

Will Faithless Sophia replied Sep 9, 2011 to Recent UFO Book Tops NY Times Best Seller List

10 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

":P"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jul 25, 2011 to Minority rules: Scientists discover tipping point for the spread of ideas

9 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by G Smith

"Interesting... but I knew this already. You have to be sure and ready to die for you…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jul 25, 2011 to Minority rules: Scientists discover tipping point for the spread of ideas

9 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by G Smith

"Time travel into the future is possible, slowing down time and viewing the past is a…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jul 24, 2011 to Researchers Say Time Travel Impossible

19 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Yeah, the level of defense for the practice of organized brutal infant rape aka 'chi…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jul 5, 2011 to Origins of circumcision---in Britain, surgery usually motivated by the relics of an ancient religious superstition

40 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service