kir komrik's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"John -   yep, i think as long as we understand that the people we are talking to r e…"

kir komrik replied Nov 26, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"i agree with ur basic contention: the explanation with the highest probability of st…"

kir komrik replied Nov 26, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"oh, ok. "

kir komrik replied Nov 25, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

""CERN isn't behind this Kir, it's a team at CERN"   what?   are u making a distincti…"

kir komrik replied Nov 25, 2011 to Scientists Say Small Particles May Travel Faster than Speed of Light Possibly Debunking Relativity

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"ha ha, it feels that way, yes. but this isn't the first time something amazing was r…"

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"apologies, there appears to be some "operator" error here - trying to continue ... b…"

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"i did not see anything there about proper synchronization. and the tolerances would…"

110 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Marc Draco

"it would indeed"

kir komrik replied Nov 25, 2011 to A NASA spacecraft is now orbiting the asteroid "Vesta".

9 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by kir komrik

"Yes!!!!"

kir komrik replied Nov 25, 2011 to When did the first human inhabit planet earth ?

20 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Bwambale Robert

"apologies PaleoAnthroEvo, i should have read ur post first. u conveyed the same sent…"

kir komrik replied Nov 25, 2011 to When did the first human inhabit planet earth ?

20 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Bwambale Robert

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service