Drew Carpenter's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to reason. I am a long time atheist, but only recently found that there were…"

Drew Carpenter replied Jan 25 to Former Creationist Refugee

14 Jan 27
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I hope that these signs will stay up for the prescribed period of time. I know that…"

Drew Carpenter replied Nov 27, 2013 to Atheist Billboards to Go Up in California

3 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"Great speech. If logic ever entered into the minds of true believers, they would hav…"

Drew Carpenter replied Nov 23, 2013 to Religion Harms Society | David Silverman | Oxford Union

15 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Jay Stride

"I hope you are right, Madhukar. Some people are going to deny science forever, but I…"

Drew Carpenter replied Nov 9, 2013 to Scientists Say 8.8 Billion Planets Like Earth in Milky Way

5 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Drew Carpenter

"How is it possible for so many here to believe that we are unique in the universe. W…"

Drew Carpenter replied Nov 5, 2013 to Scientists Say 8.8 Billion Planets Like Earth in Milky Way

5 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Drew Carpenter

"Profit seems to trump hell fires most every time."

Drew Carpenter replied Sep 25, 2013 to Antonin Scalia: Capitalism Requires 'Traditional Christian Virtues' To Succeed

8 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Drew Carpenter

"This is off track from the previous discussion, but here is a link to an interesting…"

Drew Carpenter replied Sep 24, 2013 to Antonin Scalia: Capitalism Requires 'Traditional Christian Virtues' To Succeed

8 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Drew Carpenter

"I have always objected to the phrases Christian virtues and Christian values. What t…"

Drew Carpenter replied Sep 22, 2013 to Antonin Scalia: Capitalism Requires 'Traditional Christian Virtues' To Succeed

8 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Drew Carpenter

"And that I will agree with. There are times when it is easy to be an atheist, but to…"

Drew Carpenter replied Sep 22, 2013 to Religious Belief Found Associated With Higher Rates Of Developing Depression

14 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Jezri Krinsky

"I agree, Rose. Theists may be more prone to it, but their are many causes for depres…"

Drew Carpenter replied Sep 22, 2013 to Religious Belief Found Associated With Higher Rates Of Developing Depression

14 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Jezri Krinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service