Humble Pie's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Isn't Hawking the one who warns about evil aliens, too? Well, if anything, at least…"

Humble Pie replied May 3 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could be Mankind's Worst Mistake

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Joan, I know I mostly just lurk, but I wanted to say that I really enjoy these scien…"

Humble Pie replied Feb 20 to WSU scientists use ancient teeth, fleas in 'Black Death' study

10 Feb 21
Reply by Easton Le

"Hi Erxo!  Welcome to AN!  I feel you on the "lack of foundation education" bit.  As…"

Humble Pie replied Jan 27 to Former Creationist Refugee

14 Jan 27
Reply by Idaho Spud

"This was exactly what I thought, except that I am wondering why the "s" on the end?…"

Humble Pie replied Oct 11, 2013 to 'Jesus' - Misspelled on Papal Medallions

11 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Emily Henderson

"The funny part is, I think most people who have studied more than three or four lang…"

Humble Pie replied May 9, 2013 to Scientists Determine 23 Words that Existed 15,000 Years Ago

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

""Are there cases of reptilian homosexuality?"There are definitely lesbian reptiles,…"

Humble Pie replied Mar 31, 2013 to watch out above! The dinosaurs were broiled

20 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Probably because the dinosaurs were all gay.  (Then again, wouldn't that have caused…"

Humble Pie replied Mar 31, 2013 to watch out above! The dinosaurs were broiled

20 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Luara

"I'm fortunate in that, despite living in Kansas, we actually have a pretty great lib…"

Humble Pie replied Mar 23, 2013 to Texas Creationism: New Bill for 2013 may not discriminate

14 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"I wonder if Alcubierre or White ever read "Inherit the Stars".  :)"

Humble Pie replied Mar 16, 2013 to Is FTL Travel a Possibility ?

7 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Chris Crawford

"I very seriously doubt life happened on earth more than just once.  Of course I coul…"

Humble Pie replied Mar 11, 2013 to Living Human Genetically Linked to 338,000 Year Old Ancester

30 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

booklover replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
6 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to dr kellie's discussion what boobs are good for in the group Hang With Friends
12 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Carl Sagan's Cosmos
14 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
18 minutes ago
Amanda Ashcraft posted a video
My Loot Crate just made my day today. Small little pick me ups right when I need one. :) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203923636523049&l=6942591917367135588
33 minutes ago
sflmac replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Pete Matthews's status
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Religion the virus of society in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Joseph P commented on Dr. Terence Meaden's group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joseph P commented on Dr. Terence Meaden's group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service