Alan Buchanan's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"This is getting very deep, get back to basics please, and don't worry so much, by th…"

Alan Buchanan replied May 31 to Who are we in the Anthropocene epoch

33 Jun 4
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I personally don't believe there are any such things as wormholes, any more than I b…"

Alan Buchanan replied Jan 11 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Thank you for that John. You are obviously a very well read and educated person, I a…"

Alan Buchanan replied Jan 10 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Sorry, but we are starting to get into the realms of superstitious belief here. Thes…"

Alan Buchanan replied Jan 8 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I know this may be controversial, but does mankind really need this information and…"

Alan Buchanan replied Jan 7 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"This is the basis of non belief. The whole point of my involvement in this discussio…"

Alan Buchanan replied May 5, 2013 to SCIENCE FINDS GOD!

35 May 8, 2013
Reply by Plinius

"Thanks for that Natalie, you are probably right in what you say. I should have used…"

Alan Buchanan replied Apr 30, 2013 to Racism in the modern world

12 May 7, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"Hello again Madhukar, I believe that the expansion of the human population will cont…"

Alan Buchanan replied Mar 12, 2013 to Are we the next mass extiction

45 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

"Thanks for that Madhukar, great name there. Yes you are right, i,m pessimistic, i ha…"

Alan Buchanan replied Mar 11, 2013 to Are we the next mass extiction

45 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

"Thank you for that Joan, well put. I really should take a correspondence course in s…"

Alan Buchanan replied Mar 11, 2013 to Are we the next mass extiction

45 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service