Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (979)

Discussions Replied To (541) Replies Latest Activity

"I should think that the leader of the team responsible for this is a worthy candidat…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied yesterday to Nose Nerve Cells Repair Mans Severed Spinal Cord

1 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"What, even California ! Groan. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 24 to Leader of the Church of England doubts the existence of god

37 Oct 4
Reply by Christopher Lowe

"Well, it's very different with me, and I am 79. I'd like another 20 years---so I am…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Sep 12 to Activating a Gene Could Significantly Slow Aging

18 Sep 14
Reply by The Devian

"Now, now James, I thought that you knew that I was a special one----one who was actu…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 22 to Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life

10 Aug 23
Reply by William Sams

"Yes Joseph, & here's something from Nature on "Earth's habitable days are number…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 22 to Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life

10 Aug 23
Reply by William Sams

"Who knows !?   Suppose that absolutely all present life on Planet Earth was to peris…"

10 Aug 23
Reply by William Sams

"This reminds me of the story about a man from a Bible Belt State responding to a que…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Aug 18 to Scientific Adam and Eve

26 Sep 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"Well there were pterodactyls.  "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jul 5 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

" . . . and it is interesting to think that if the later dinosaurs had never develope…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jul 5 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"James, do join us in the Cancer group on Atheist Nexus. We would like to know more o…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jun 28 to The Intelligentsia and Skills

65 Jul 1
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service