Atheist Nexus Logo

Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,016)

Discussions Replied To (559) Replies Latest Activity

"Dorian and Idaho Spud. Thank you for informing us of this. I had missed these articl…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied on Sunday to A New Life Form Has been Discovered in which Arsenic replaces Phosphate

6 on Monday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That's nice. Thank you Pat. Terry"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 25 to 2.8 million year old jaw

22 Mar 25
Reply by Patricia

"Regarding the bible bashers  "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 8 to 2.8 million year old jaw

22 Mar 25
Reply by Patricia

"In my work as an archaeologist I have spent much reading time and fieldwork experien…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 4 to Artist Says Official Clinton Portrait Contains Reference to Monica Lewinsky

12 Mar 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Has no-one been commenting on the symbolism inherent in the prominent red tie and th…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 4 to Artist Says Official Clinton Portrait Contains Reference to Monica Lewinsky

12 Mar 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

""

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 6 to Too Much Jogging as Bad as No Exercise at All

14 Feb 6
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Studies show that people who have more birthdays live longer.  "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 4 to Too Much Jogging as Bad as No Exercise at All

14 Feb 6

"Au point, Daniel. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 4 to Too Much Jogging as Bad as No Exercise at All

14 Feb 6

"Not so much "bad luck" for me because I suspect I am in the "remaining third", via a…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 2 to Two Thirds of all Adult Cancer Caused by Bad Luck

6 Feb 10
Reply by Donald L. Engel

""

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 26, 2014 to A Merry Newtonmas to You All on Atheist Nexus from Terry

6 Dec 26, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service