Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (1,001)

Discussions Replied To (552) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll now explain the picture of the white object with its lozenge-like cut surface.…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 9 to 540,000 Year Old Artwork

15 Dec 9
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"I could give hundreds of examples. This is one of my speciality subjects of study in…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 4 to 540,000 Year Old Artwork

15 Dec 9

"There are lots of chevrons and lozenges in the megalithic art of Ireland. Here is an…"

15 Dec 9

"To help confuse the issue more, here is a picture of artwork from Blombos Cave, in S…"

15 Dec 9

"Here's a picture from my personal archaeology collection. Small Find SF 49 from the…"

15 Dec 9

"Very nice---but is it art for art's sake? i.e. for 'beauty'--- or is it intentional…"

15 Dec 9

"Jimmy, you have expressed it very succinctly. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Dec 1 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

46 Dec 9
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"I have learnt a huge amount too. Most writers endlessly display ever so much common…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 20 to This is the 1000th thread in the ORIGINS GROUP. Thank you everybody.

3 Nov 26
Reply by Plinius

"MEMO RE "ORIGINS": This is the 999th thread in this group since "Origins" started in…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 19 to Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican

36 Nov 23
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

". . . and that's the crux of religion summed up very efficiently in a single short s…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 18 to empathizing–systemizing

6 Nov 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service