Dr. Terence Meaden's Discussions (918)

Discussions Replied To (513) Replies Latest Activity

"I find that using inverted commas usually keeps the words together. Let's try next t…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 24 to Nice counterpoint to the religious takeover of hospitals.

6 Mar 25
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Me too. I read the lot John, but I am usually too busy with a stream of deadline pro…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 24 to Quantum Entanglement and Faster than Light Travel

15 Mar 24
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Chris, such stories as this make me weep. Do you have children? If so, how have you…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Mar 5 to Is forcing religion on children child abuse?

27 Apr 3
Reply by Pablo Novi

"My time capsule---along with pre-selected artefacts----will be in my grave with me;…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 19 to James Lovelock: 'enjoy life while you can: in 20 years global warming will hit the fan'

13 Feb 22
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Talking to an Oxford student a little while ago, I asked what she was studying. She…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 17 to Second Law of Thermodynamics

42 Mar 22
Reply by Jim Pigeon

"I appreciated learning mnemonics when a school boy. Two examples:  When very young t…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 15 to Resolution of the problem of the shifted Martian rock

2 Feb 15
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Very sad. I was hoping to hear that there is a US federal teaching curriculum that s…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 14 to National Science Foundation Says 1 out of 4 Americans Don't Know the Earth Orbits the Sun

13 Feb 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Does this imply that one in four Americans did not go to a proper school?"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Feb 14 to National Science Foundation Says 1 out of 4 Americans Don't Know the Earth Orbits the Sun

13 Feb 16
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Strewth!  This is amazingly advanced technology. "

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Jan 7 to New Exoplanet Hunting Technology Actually Sees and Analyzes Exoplanets

14 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Let's remember that if we could reason with the religious, there would be no religio…"

Dr. Terence Meaden replied Nov 23, 2013 to Religion Harms Society | David Silverman | Oxford Union

15 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Jay Stride

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Napoleon Bonaparte commented on Samantha Madison's status
5 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
6 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
Napoleon Bonaparte commented on Loren Miller's status
24 minutes ago
28 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion A Short Course in Logic
42 minutes ago
50 minutes ago
53 minutes ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"A Higgs Boson walks into a church. The priest says, we don't allow bosons in here. The Higgs Boson replies, then how do you have mass?"
54 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion A Short Course in Logic
58 minutes ago
Samantha Madison posted a status
"FREETHINKERS ARE DANGEROUS!!!!!!"
59 minutes ago
booklover replied to matthew greenberg's discussion Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service