Jason Fleming's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"L is the new J. Haven't you heard? Papal decree."

Jason Fleming replied Oct 11, 2013 to 'Jesus' - Misspelled on Papal Medallions

11 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Emily Henderson

"For me, it was none of the above. I've always had doubts, even from childhood. I nev…"

Jason Fleming replied Feb 8, 2012 to The reason why I turned to atheism.

33 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meagan

"I think it is a typo intended for "every last homie!" Sorry, I guess I'm getting OP…"

Jason Fleming replied Jan 23, 2012 to EVOLUTION BY GOD

64 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Heresy! Are you claiming that Christopher Lambert and Adrian Paul are really the sam…"

Jason Fleming replied Jan 22, 2012 to ARE YAHWEH AND ALLAH SAME, HOW DO THEY COMPARE?

62 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Marco Conti

"This is just another example of religion backpedaling to science and modern social c…"

Jason Fleming replied Jan 22, 2012 to EVOLUTION BY GOD

64 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I say we knock the board over and play a different game."

Jason Fleming replied Jan 22, 2012 to ARE YAHWEH AND ALLAH SAME, HOW DO THEY COMPARE?

62 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Marco Conti

"And lets not forget the Sabians. (I just heard about them myself)http://en.wikipedia…"

Jason Fleming replied Jan 19, 2012 to ARE YAHWEH AND ALLAH SAME, HOW DO THEY COMPARE?

62 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Marco Conti

"My understanding of Islam is that they believe Jews and Christians are all "people i…"

Jason Fleming replied Jan 19, 2012 to ARE YAHWEH AND ALLAH SAME, HOW DO THEY COMPARE?

62 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Marco Conti

"This thread has generated a lot of discussion, so please forgive me if someone else…"

Jason Fleming replied Jan 7, 2012 to What is your response to none rational thinking?

128 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Alice

"Happiness for me lies in the pursuit of truth, not necessarily finding it. The human…"

Jason Fleming replied Jan 7, 2012 to Which Is More Important: Truth or Happiness?

14 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Randall Smith commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
19 minutes ago
Joseph Corder replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
41 minutes ago
Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Atheist News
49 minutes ago
Luara replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to MattyLJ's discussion Moving to Florida
1 hour ago
Joseph Corder posted photos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
1 hour ago
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Shaun Johnston's discussion Critical review of Darwin's "Origin..." 6th edition posted in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service