Shaun Johnston's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I say, "yes, I can see you'd have to believe that if you believed in the literal tru…"

Shaun Johnston replied Apr 3 to Strange Science

17 Apr 15
Reply by Francis Kamuyu

"Joan, I regret the way I expressed my point. My point is simple math: if in each ge…"

Shaun Johnston replied Mar 17 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Jay, I appreciate your very thoughtful response. You've read through my arguments, y…"

Shaun Johnston replied Mar 16 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24

"I accept being unable to satisfy you. I am leaving our discussion."

Shaun Johnston replied Mar 6 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24

"Joseph, I gave you the logic, I quoted Huxley for an expert's estimate of the effici…"

Shaun Johnston replied Mar 5 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24

"Look up the maths behind population statistics. The whole point of that is, no matte…"

Shaun Johnston replied Mar 5 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24

"Bullshit.  Where are you even getting this crap? It's central to population statis…"

39 Apr 24

"Let me repeat: Genetic mutation by itself leads to harmful mutations that, accumula…"

Shaun Johnston replied Mar 4 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24

"I appreciate that all you find incorrect in my post is the use of commas. I regard t…"

Shaun Johnston replied Mar 3 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24

"You seem to be willfully misunderstanding my point. I am accusing modern evolutionar…"

Shaun Johnston replied Mar 2 to Does the Modern Synthesis entail supernatural agents?

39 Apr 24

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service