Christopher Lowe's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"i think that religion originally was an attempt at philosophy and science, and consi…"

Christopher Lowe replied Dec 9 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

47 on Wednesday
Reply by Caroline Aurora

"This is progress after a fashion. However he goes on to add too much in trying to me…"

Christopher Lowe replied Nov 30 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

47 on Wednesday
Reply by Caroline Aurora

"This seems to me to be an halfhearted attempt to link the right brain/ left brain th…"

Christopher Lowe replied Nov 18 to empathizing–systemizing

6 Nov 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Good for science! It is inexorably pushing theology out of the conversation. The irr…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 28 to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

47 on Wednesday
Reply by Caroline Aurora

"Theists as crash test dummies. That should work. As always the debates are for the a…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 28 to Knowledge and Atheism

55 Nov 18
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Definitions abound. It would not compute for atheists to highjack the word god for t…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 27 to Knowledge and Atheism

55 Nov 18
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"No. "God" already has a definition and a description."

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 27 to Knowledge and Atheism

55 Nov 18
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"This does not bode well for universal effective vaccinations. However containment, g…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 24 to Ebola Evolution

5 Oct 26
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Hinduism, although not a warm and fuzzy religion, has at least the happy habit of no…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 12 to Knowledge and Atheism

55 Nov 18
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Neil DeGrasse Tyson gets annoyed whenever atheism is even brought up. He just wants…"

Christopher Lowe replied Oct 11 to Knowledge and Atheism

55 Nov 18
Reply by Jimmy McCann

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service