Christopher Lowe's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I mentioned and shared this in the spirit of actual observation rather than study an…"

Christopher Lowe replied Jun 16 to Researchers Say There Might be Life After Death

53 Jun 19
Reply by Joseph P

"Yeah, quit coming to my door. But there they are. Might as well treat it as sport. G…"

Christopher Lowe replied Jun 9 to On Abolishing Religion

64 Jun 10
Reply by sk8eycat

"You've heard of inculcation? It is hardly the fault of a little child to grow up by…"

Christopher Lowe replied Jun 9 to On Abolishing Religion

64 Jun 10
Reply by sk8eycat

"People should not be mocked. Their ideas however….."

Christopher Lowe replied Jun 8 to On Abolishing Religion

64 Jun 10
Reply by sk8eycat

"On a completely anecdotal take, my wife died of "catastrophic brain injury" 3 years…"

Christopher Lowe replied Jun 8 to Researchers Say There Might be Life After Death

53 Jun 19
Reply by Joseph P

"Also people do not like to be ignored or their ideas shrugged off, so there is a nat…"

Christopher Lowe replied May 25 to Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death

125 May 29
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Can't come soon enough. Hopefully before the evangelicals completely hijack the US p…"

Christopher Lowe replied May 14 to Pew Survey Says % of Americans Who are Christian is Declining Quickly

6 May 14
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Just that many creationists don't get the irony of their biological ignorance when s…"

Christopher Lowe replied Mar 6 to 2.8 million year old jaw

22 Mar 25
Reply by Patricia

"Funny, they still can't even get the monkey-ape distinction part."

Christopher Lowe replied Mar 6 to 2.8 million year old jaw

22 Mar 25
Reply by Patricia

"This is good news. We can never stop looking and never stop asking if we want a clea…"

Christopher Lowe replied Mar 5 to 2.8 million year old jaw

22 Mar 25
Reply by Patricia

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service