Chris Crawford's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Jarrett, there's no intellectual conflict between appreciating the psychology of…"

Chris Crawford replied Apr 6, 2013 to The Global Flood Myth

18 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Chris Crawford

"Interesting point. Yes, fittest isn't quite perfect here, although the fact that org…"

Chris Crawford replied Apr 2, 2013 to Darwinian Evolution and Survival of the Fittest

25 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Perhaps -- perhaps -- the Indian flood myth is also based on the Black Sea inundatio…"

Chris Crawford replied Apr 2, 2013 to The Global Flood Myth

18 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Chris Crawford

"I've seen a number of speculations that the Global Flood Myth is really a historical…"

Chris Crawford replied Apr 1, 2013 to The Global Flood Myth

18 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Chris Crawford

"I had known about the peppered moth example long ago, but then got confused by the b…"

Chris Crawford replied Apr 1, 2013 to Darwinian Evolution and Survival of the Fittest

25 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Well, first off, a word or phrase means what people intend when they use it, regardl…"

Chris Crawford replied Apr 1, 2013 to Darwinian Evolution and Survival of the Fittest

25 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"I'm confused by your statement that biological evolution is an observed fact. It's t…"

25 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Luara, I'm here replying to your post from Monday around 1800 UT; it's getting diffi…"

Chris Crawford replied Apr 1, 2013 to The Uncaused Universe

46 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Actually, I see the rise of life on earth as a predictable response to the enormous…"

25 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"I'm using information in the Shannon / stat mech sense: S = k ln(# states) Negentrop…"

Chris Crawford replied Mar 31, 2013 to The Uncaused Universe

46 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service