Alice's Discussions (1,723)

Discussions Replied To (755) Replies Latest Activity

"well that's a relief!"

Alice replied Jan 26, 2013 to Extinction Rates Not as Bad as Feared ... for Now: Scientists Challenge Common Belief

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Alice

"Since integrating my understanding of evolution and naturalism my sense of integrity…"

Alice replied Jan 3, 2013 to Integrity

10 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"We haven't got to far away from earth as yet - and so I would have thought that it i…"

Alice replied Dec 31, 2012 to "Alone in the Universe" by John Gribbin

54 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Peter N

"I was going to say looks like head binding"

Alice replied Dec 19, 2012 to Severe and Intentional Cranial Deformations Found in Ancient Mexican Remains

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I really don't know - I tend to just stick with applying my morality to that which I…"

Alice replied Aug 27, 2012 to Scientists - in Stephen Hawking's Presence - Say Animals are Just as Aware as Humans

56 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"And why Joseph do you think of yourself as any more than behaviorally programmed?  T…"

Alice replied Aug 26, 2012 to Scientists - in Stephen Hawking's Presence - Say Animals are Just as Aware as Humans

56 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I think that the conscience in humans that gives us morality, empathy and compassion…"

Alice replied Aug 26, 2012 to Scientists - in Stephen Hawking's Presence - Say Animals are Just as Aware as Humans

56 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"oh you don't say......    LOL - finally someone realised - what a moment that must h…"

56 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"yes the coming out campaign is a good one - in following on from the gay community i…"

Alice replied Apr 26, 2012 to Contentious issues in the atheist community

256 May 2, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"yes me too - I love that concept"

Alice replied Apr 21, 2012 to ORIGIN OF ATHEIST PRIDE

195 May 3
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
4 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall in the group Atheist News
5 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Joe's discussion Warren city Atheist sues to set up alternative to prayer station at city hall
7 minutes ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
16 minutes ago
Dan D replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
35 minutes ago
Luara posted a discussion
35 minutes ago
booklover commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
1 hour ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Book Two, Chapters 17-19 - An Atheist Reads Ray Comfort

The series examining the books of Christian apologist Ray Comfort continues with a look at Chapters 17, 18, and 19 of Comfort's book, God Doesn't Believe in ...
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
1 hour ago
Richard C Brown commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service