Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,279)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought that size was too large to be practical, and all new telescopes were made…"

Idaho Spud replied on Tuesday to Giant Telescope Approved for Construction in Hawaii

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"There are some gliding modern reptiles, including a snake: "

Idaho Spud replied Jul 6 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"I too want to see those creatures that have chemical rockets.  Real life "Ass Blaste…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 6 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"Terence, I totally agree."

Idaho Spud replied Jun 29 to The Intelligentsia and Skills

65 Jul 1
Reply by Luara

"Thanks Yelina.  I agree with Tom S about the readability. It makes sense that Morons…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 19 to 4 Out of 10 Americans Say 'God' Created Earth 10,000 Years Ago

43 Jun 20
Reply by The Devian

"I find such beauty in nature, I could never understand people that want to litter ou…"

Idaho Spud replied Jun 6 to Plastiglomerate, a new Anthropocene Epoch rock

1 Jun 6
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Interesting.  I just ran through the first and middle names my mormon parents gave u…"

Idaho Spud replied May 11 to Most Popular Male Baby Name in US for 2013 was Noah

7 May 11
Reply by Meri Weathers

"They wouldn't be designed that way, but are we smart enough to design them perfectly…"

Idaho Spud replied May 4 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could be Mankind's Worst Mistake

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Never heard that question before Luara.  I'm going to think about it. For now, I won…"

Idaho Spud replied May 4 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could be Mankind's Worst Mistake

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I do remember Hawking worrying about evil aliens.  I suppose others have too.  I thi…"

24 May 5
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service