Idaho Spud's Discussions (1,400)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear they're edible."

Idaho Spud replied Aug 26 to Barnacles gifted by Charles Darwin to a Danish colleague 160 years ago have been found in Denmark

3 Aug 26
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I just watched a debunking of Numerology use to "prove" intelligent design of the ro…"

Idaho Spud replied Aug 25 to Thigh Bone on Mars?

24 on Thursday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"No thanks.  Wouldn't want to deliver a baby.  My sister-in-law took many hours, and…"

Idaho Spud replied Aug 23 to Scientific Adam and Eve

19 Aug 23
Reply by Joseph P

"I'm not anything close to a bone expert, but that rock doesn't look like any bone I'…"

Idaho Spud replied Aug 22 to Thigh Bone on Mars?

24 on Thursday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I didn't know, or forgot, that we interbred with Denisovans also.  Good to know.  Th…"

Idaho Spud replied Aug 21 to Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years

14 Aug 22
Reply by k.h. ky

"I like that story Joan.  When I was young, dad took us to the sand dunes several tim…"

Idaho Spud replied Aug 15 to Armored Dinosaur

16 Aug 15
Reply by Joseph P

"Thanks for posting this Patricia.  It will be great to see what they learn when the…"

Idaho Spud replied Aug 8 to Rosetta Spacecraft

5 Aug 9
Reply by Patricia

"I thought that size was too large to be practical, and all new telescopes were made…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 29 to Giant Telescope Approved for Construction in Hawaii

2 Jul 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"There are some gliding modern reptiles, including a snake: "

Idaho Spud replied Jul 6 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

"I too want to see those creatures that have chemical rockets.  Real life "Ass Blaste…"

Idaho Spud replied Jul 6 to Progress on understanding the origins of birds from feathered dinosaurs

25 Jul 7
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service