Jimmy McCann's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sends the christian god to the dustbin of history, hope he says hello to zeus and th…"

Jimmy McCann replied 19 hours ago to Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand'

31 19 hours ago
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"You've got a point fictional escapism, no need to think or understand the world. Ent…"

Jimmy McCann replied Oct 22 to Did Jesus Save the Klingons?

8 Oct 22
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"Thinking about infinities is as pointless as thinking about gods, infinities are to…"

Jimmy McCann replied May 24 to if the universe is infinite and we are a part of it, are we (humans) infinite as well. Can you ever carve out a piece that isn't infinite?

30 May 29
Reply by James M. Martin

"As we are part of the Universe or at least our component parts are, what ever the Un…"

Jimmy McCann replied May 24 to if the universe is infinite and we are a part of it, are we (humans) infinite as well. Can you ever carve out a piece that isn't infinite?

30 May 29
Reply by James M. Martin

"Reminds me of my question to a vicar when I was 10 "who made god?" A clip round my e…"

Jimmy McCann replied May 23 to what is everything suspended in?

25 Jun 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Depends on what you imagin as being infinite,  does it start from infinitely small o…"

Jimmy McCann replied May 23 to if the universe is infinite and we are a part of it, are we (humans) infinite as well. Can you ever carve out a piece that isn't infinite?

30 May 29
Reply by James M. Martin

"Out of the 7 Billion there are several million that are closer to the Stone Age than…"

Jimmy McCann replied Nov 6, 2012 to Do we really understand?

15 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Not only is it big business Lillie but also a multi national political business, mon…"

Jimmy McCann replied Nov 6, 2012 to Do we really understand?

15 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Ebola Spreads to U.S. in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
12 seconds ago
Michael Penn replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
7 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Loren Miller's blog post Mr. Deity and the Humorless Atheist
15 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Former Pastor's blog post Divorcing The Church
29 minutes ago
Raquel Fernando replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
36 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
Hunter Byrd replied to Deidre's discussion Finding self respect after religion
46 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
52 minutes ago
Raquel Fernando replied to John Aultman's discussion The Results Are In: America Is Dumb and on the Road to Getting Dumber
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to Deidre's discussion Finding self respect after religion
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Should I just give up?
1 hour ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service