suzanne Buzz's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

" christians cried about the scientific foundings of the shroud of turin todayhttp://…"

suzanne Buzz replied Dec 21, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"I agree alice carr I shouldn't have made this post when I was frustrated but I agree…"

suzanne Buzz replied Dec 3, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"It's cool not to be banned or shunned anytime I would ask these type of questions to…"

suzanne Buzz replied Dec 3, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

" I also relate how atheists may feel the need to be accepted by their parents even i…"

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"For example the polytheism of the jews was edited out of the bible the original jews…"

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"Richard Elliot friedman is  one biblical scholar that wrote how Isaac/abraham was ed…"

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"thanks for everyone's help. I agree the story is mythical but many christians have t…"

suzanne Buzz replied Dec 2, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

"Thanks for your help:) I just edited my comment again because of typos I agree with…"

suzanne Buzz replied Dec 2, 2011 to Should people get their morals from a loving new testament Jesus? But disregard Yahweh and genocide?

45 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Karl Thacker

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service