Plinius's Discussions (893)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"but who is in favour of a totalitarian state?"

Plinius replied on Sunday to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

59 on Sunday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Strong punishment... I don't expect much of that. I still hope that parents and educ…"

Plinius replied Jan 24 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

59 on Sunday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Women are never innocent as long as they can't make themselves invisible...."

Plinius replied Jan 19 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

59 on Sunday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"All starts with respect and the recognition that we are people in our own rights. Co…"

Plinius replied Jan 17 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

59 on Sunday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"But we always saw them thinking.... "

Plinius replied Jan 17 to Researchers Say 1/3 of College Males Would Use Force to get Sex

59 on Sunday
Reply by John Jubinsky

"My father-in-law died four years after the diagnose, but he refused breathing help."

Plinius replied Jan 10 to Hawking Turns 73 as Movie about Him is Up for Golden Globe Award

5 Jan 12
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Thank you! I wish you health and happiness!"

Plinius replied Dec 24, 2014 to A Merry Newtonmas to You All on Atheist Nexus from Terry

6 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"Keep yourself happy, active and interested, k.h.ky! They say it helps - and it won't…"

Plinius replied Dec 24, 2014 to Non-Invasive Method Detects Alzheimer's Early and Possibly Fights It

4 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by k.h. ky

"And what about consumed cows, pigs and chickens?"

Plinius replied Dec 11, 2014 to Pope Says Animals go to Heaven

2 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Plinius

"They could be taught the three laws Isaac Asimov wrote..."

Plinius replied Dec 3, 2014 to Hawking Says Artificial Intelligence could Eliminate Us

6 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service